West Coast Butternut Squash Soup - Instant Pot recipe
4 Slices of bacon, diced
1/2 medium onion
3 cloves of garlic
1 Butternut Squash, peeled, seeded and cubed
2 Carrots, cut in to 1 inch pieces
2 stalk celery, cut in to 1 inch pieces
2 tablespoon of Triple Smoke West Coast Curry
1/3 cup of Coconut Milk
4 cups Chicken stock or Vegetable stock
1 tomato diced
1 tsp Chili Garlic Onion
1. Set Instant Pot to High setting. sauté bacon until crispy. Transfer to paper towel lined plate.
2. Saute onion until translucent add, garlic. (add olive oil or butter if you are not using bacon or if more oil is required)
2. Stir in butternut squash, carrots, celery
3. Add 2 tablespoons of West Coast Curry to your Chicken or Veg stock, whisk and pour in
4.Select manual setting, adjust pressure to high and set time for 13 minutes. When finished cooking, quick release pressure according to instant pot directions.
5. Stir in Coconut cream. Puree with an immersion blender or in a blender until desired consistency is reached.
6. Top with Bacon, tomato and 1 tsp of Triple Smoke Chili Garlic Onion
7. Serve Immediately
This recipe can be made on the stove top, by cooking down ingredients and following the steps above.